November 20

When you meet a person for the first time and they do something dumb like start a fight you either think they are hardcore or they are just dumb. When somebody is hardcore for me they would have to do something amazing that I have never seen before, if you want to be hardcore I think that you would have to think of what might happen next and I think that is something thy learn over time to be better at what they might do next. I think that if a person wants to change they absolute train to not think of smoking, because here in SM there are so many smokers and you can honestly tell by who they are by what they wear or by there behavior that they put out. I think that anybody can change as long as they work hard and never give up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2020-2021