FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2020-2021

                                FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2020-2021


This semester was unlike any other, it was going like normal and all of a sudden a person dies from China and he died from a disease and I didn't think much of it then. More people started to get affected and began to die at first, in the USA there was only 5 people that got affected and I didn't think much of it, then all of a sudden more and more people started to get affected and die and. I wondered what the president thought of this and of course he thought it was going to be a flu and just go away but in reality it didn't go away it affected everyone and it made my Junior life shit. 

In the beginning most were teachers not used to the whole new zoom meeting and online classes. At first I was really excited and happy because I didn't need to rush to got to school and worry what I looked like and what kind of clothes I would wear and all I really needed was my tablet or phone and piece of paper and boom, I'm in class ready to learn but not everything goes as smoothly as you want it to go. In the beginning for this course this class felt much much more different than any other classes because one there was almost nobody that was in the class at best there was 6 or less but with this new schedule where every student has to join there was an increase but not a big increase but it was better to see that more people joined but the one main reason this class felt different was the way you would teach and your class was honestly fun to be in because your were super super chill to be with and you were nice and at first I did take you as someone who wanted perfect work, never late and very very strict but you came off as a really nice teacher and would help the student who was failing or just wanted to talk with. 

When I look back at our experience I see that at first I was the one being really rude and I looked like a total jerk who didn't do his work but now when I really think about it all your assignments are actually fun to do and not many people are taking action on what they can accomplish in this of crisis. What I found most meaningful was that you helped me put the blog up and actually helped me and the reason I am saying this is at that time the blog was suppose to be due weeks ago and when you were asking us if we had questions I didn't really think you would help me because it was due weeks ago but you actually took the time to help me step by step and and put up my blog, another thing was when I had been doing all my blogs you actually told me that even though they were  not perfect you graded them and gave me a A- because I put the effort and I did all the blogs assignment.

As I look back at my work there really isn't anything that I am most proud of but I think one thing I guess I am proud of is that I actually did the work and did all the blogs liked  you asked me to. I know that isn't something to be proud of but when I look at my class and I look at the sheets not many people have done the blogs and they are not doing the work. When I was doing all the blog it really made me think of how easy and fun this was to type. At this moment I know that my essay is hot garbage because of how messed up it is, run on sentences and all that but it is fun to type and do the blogs. What I am most proud of is doing all the blogs in this class or almost all of them but still I did a good bunch of them.

There are so many things I wish I myself could have done differently, one of those things is doing all my work on time and always have the passion to do your homework. When I look at my homework it is fun doing them because one there isn't a person behind my back saying do it do it do it do it. I take my time and I try to finish as soon as possible but when somebody forces me to do it it isn't that much fun an............. now that I am typing this I can tell that I am getting of the topic but overall I wish that myself I can improve my work habit and get things done sooner than later in the future.

As I look to the future I learned from this class that there are so many  was the internet can help me and the blogging system to. When I first came to your class I never knew about the blog website thing and when I saw how it worked I saw that this blog thing was really fun and easy to do, anybody can learn this and the people who are not doing their work are missing out because blog website is fun and I can use this a hobbies for the future to see what I typed each day and what I learned to.

In this course we have read a good Bunch of books and stories and there are some that really struck to me and I had fun reading them, "The Pedestrian", "The right to your Opinion", "Young Goodman Brown", all these books or stories were fun to talk about and read them. In these books there were many was the author describe or showed their Mood and some of them were very dark another was the Symbolism and DenotationSymbolism  showed the the ides of the object and what they can do in the stories like in Fahrenheit 451 which the main character burned down houses with a flamethrower to show the destruction of the flame. Mood  showed how the person felt and how they felt when something happened in the stories. Denotation showed the meaning of the word but in a very different way like when you see a burning house and you say cool but in realty its not cool but it is scary. 

Now that I finished my essay let me say sorry for how bad it was right now I'm in rush to finish lots of assignment's that are close to  due and most of them are projects but let me say thank you for an amazing semester that you thought us.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog