November 17

I think one time in Santa Maria we had an earthquake but in the pass there was earthquakes in Santa Maria but I just never felt it and this earthquake actually moved the house well not move but shacked it a bit and for a second it was actually scary because at school we did do earthquakes drills but i just thought of does as nothing and barely payed any attention but this time I had to think what would I do and the first thing that came to my mind was hide under the table because it seemed like the safest place in the house, and after a short 5 or 3 minutes it went away but in those short minutes it was scary to believe that if it was bigger the whole house would have went away and when I see news of earthquake hitting buildings I now know how it feels to a little extent of what they were feeling when that happen to them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2020-2021